Saturday, September 26, 2009

I think I'm going mad...
sometimes....'fact most times i feel like there's a story everywhere, in everything around me....every word, every face, every incident, gesture, song, star___ everything. but then i wonder if i can....if it's me who can put that story into words. will that story ever be mine to tell.... will i ever be able to return that gift that was given me as a child....do the one thing i've always wanted to...? i have no altruistic motivations that inspire me to write only that one thing...to give to that one child what those stories gave to me....wings to fly, tears to cry and, i think somewhere along the way, a part of me....
but then i wonder....
don't even know why you're supposed to be interested in this....sigh....
k...so signing off...i'm not crazy, i promise...not yet anyway....these things happen sometimes...i think....

No comments:

Post a Comment