Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Finished!!!

I. Am. On. Top. Of. The. World!!!
And am rapidly coming to believe that there is indeed a God somewhere!!
For the uninitiated the hullaballoo is simply about the fact that I have recently (finally) finished the first draft of one of the many books I'm currently working on and it finally (also) feels like I'm getting somewhere!!
Those of you who've ever tried writing a book know what I'm talking about. Those of you who haven't, step back and revel in the last time when you'd almost dispaired of getting something (that was always on your mind) done and you'll know what I'm talking about.
However, I'd do better not to forget it's still just a first draft so I'm headed back to the writing table... in the meantime there are those who've read the said draft (and been nice enough to share what they think of it) but if you guys stumble across this and have a few minutes to spare please take the time to scribble your opinions here!!
Thanks a ton (and now I will just wander off humming joyfully to myself...) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment