Friday, December 18, 2009

The most incredible....

My last post gave me this idea of compiling a list of the most incredible experiences of my___ I must admit, woefully short, and some would say, extremely inexperienced ___ life. But what the heck! it sounded like a good idea so ... here goes nothing ...
CAVEAT: Please ignore if you consider it woefully inadequate ... or not

1. Watching Avatar... (I did warn you!)
2. Snorkelling in the Andaman sea
3. Visiting the Cellular Jail and the other erstwhile prisons more famously known as the 'sazaa- i- kalapaani' ... the once-upon-a-time dread of the Indian colonies.
4. Visiting the Tibetan plateau which is a sight to behold with its tiered many coloured sands.
5. Seeing the Kanchenjunga peak
6. Seeing a frozen waterfall ... now this one was many years back and it was such a fantastic sight that I find myself unable to say with any certainty if it was actually frozen on the way to the ground but ... well, that's how I remember it so that's how it shall stay.
7. Watching the sun rise from behind the 'sleeping Buddha' which is how the Himalayan ranges look from a certain part of Sikkim.
8. Travelling through the barren and breathtaking beauty of Ladakh (I will never forget the pink mountains and the clear blue waters...!)

No comments:

Post a Comment